Sunday, March 31, 2013

Opening Day

Four Hours til the first game of the season, my now local team Rangers against the now AL Astros, so wrong  mrSelig, why the Brewers didn't go back to the AL is beyond me.  Bye bye tradition - Anywho - Looking forward to catching a few innings after bath time with little miss awesome (the daughter)

Til then here is my first pack of Opening Day, its a big pack, not sure the technical name, but it was 2.99 for 24cards instead of three pack that only equaled 21 cards.

 Marte hope him the best this season
he didnt really bring it last year
Reddick became a beast last season
hope he can keep mashing and bring his avg up
Morales and Span in new unis
i like morales hope he kills it this year
in the newly designed Safeco
 

 pretty blue shiney, my precious
oh wait, he's not a Ray, still a great card
hope he caught it or is Topps being funny :)
two Reds with my other inserts
and Trumbo who i putting faith in my fantasy team
love the vintage uni
(nice touch topps)

 
 LONGO!! score
great action shot
Miggy, it was awesome he won the triple crown
i was cheering for him
glad it happened in my lifetime

ENJOY OPENING DAY!!
and i hope you had a great Easter

GAME ON!!!

Have an awesome cardboarding week and thanks for checking out This Week in Cardboarding.

No comments: