Sunday, November 29, 2009

This Week in Cardboarding

Welcome to This Week in Cardboarding. This week will just be my last discounted blaster of Stadium. With the craziness of the turkey weekend (shopping, taking fall decor down and putting xmas decor up), I am surprised I even got this posted. YEAH! for me, the streak of consecutive weeks continues. Here is what I got:

Pack 1

All doubles but still lovin that Pujols photo
Anyone know what is up with white line on the bottom of the Jackie card?

Pack 2

more doubles

Pack 3

more doubles
Pack 4

Kershaw set help

Pack 5

Ryan set help - great card and very nice photo
Jeter and Howard set help :)

Pack 6

all set help :)

Pack 7

Pedroia, Hunter and Ruggiano set help :)

Pack 8

my second BJ , now I have a set and PC card, YEAH!!
Granderson set help

Well a slow start but the blaster ended on a positive note. I got Youk and Pedroia which makes me happy. Still need an Evan Longoria from this set, so I may still pick some more Stadium blasters up, if I can find anymore. So I am holding off on my set list. Thanks again for checking out This Week in Cardboarding.

1 comment:

NMCLax24 said...

Idk what's up with the white line but my copy of that jackie robinson card has it as well.