Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trade-o-mondo!

John in Texas asked if I was interested in some cards of players I collect and a few chrome I needed. Boy was I!! Two days of emails to come to an agreement and even more amazing, two days to receive his package - WOW!! That was lightening fast. Here is what he sent:

First up - BJ Upton and Carl Crawford
an 03 Upton - a minor league card in my eyes but very nice to have
a great shot of BJ swinging with the 07 Fleer
Thank You!

the CCs
i like the font used on the Bazooka CC
a numbered UD with the red shiny - super nice
a Fleer mini
Thank you, thank you very much :)

Next up -10 Ichiro cards
the first card, an 01 - sweeet :)
another Bazooka
my favs are the Fleer Ultra and Flair

six chrome towards my set :)
Some really nice rookies with Romero and Fowler
Thanks :)

The sweetness

Evan Longoria Chrome Blue - WOW!! its amazing
(even if the scan isn't)
and
Carl Crawford Shiny Jersey card
Thank You! Thank You!! Thank You!!!

No comments: