Tuesday, December 15, 2009

sruchris knocking some set need out

Chris at sruchris.com contacted me by saying he had a bunch of 08 Heritage I needed. It took about a week to check out his site and I must say, I was very impressed with his organization. I highly recommend checking his site out.

22 Heritage and a chrome for my sets

a bj and zobrist enabling me to have a PC and set copy - THANKS!!!
baker is a great pose
santana's smile just makes me laugh


another Ray with sonnanstine
rivera really helped me in fantasy this past year
love those all star cards with verlander
some sweet rookies with davis and romero

Thanks so much

2 comments:

sruchris said...

> the only thing I wish he had was all the players name listed with the numbers of each set he had.

I do. Use the search.

Thanks for the trade.

chris OK said...

Corrected - Sorry