Saturday, January 30, 2010

sssh.. trades i am late on posting

This will be short and sweet, but I want to post all my trades. Mainly I enjoy giving acknowledgement to other bloggers and since I still enjoy seeing my blog mentioned on their end, why not mention their blogs on mine. Besides it is always nice looking back through them all, like a scrapbook or something. I have been a little busy this week, computer problems and two interviews, fingers crossed.

First Up

A Fan in Wisconsin had two cards on his trade list I needed for my player collections, so I contacted him and a deal was done.


I really like Sweet Spot cards and this Longoria is no different
my first 09 SweetSpot - Sweeeeet!!!
Nice action shot of Bj sliding

The fun of doing this late, is i get to link what i sent - check it out

Thanks so much they are great additions to my collections


Next Up

It's like having my own Card Shop had a Beckham posted so I offered up a bunch of cards for it


Bowman Chrome - SHINY :) me like

and once again here is a link of what i sent - Check it out

Thanks you very much

No comments: