Saturday, January 16, 2010

This Week in Cardboarding

Welcome to This Week in Cardboarding. This week is another blaster of 09 Topps Heritage High. Lots happening in the baseball world, not much happening in mine. On to the ripping:

Pack 1

Pujols and Cecil RC for the Updates
Borbon Chrome

Pack 2

Helton insert
tidbit from the back
Todd joins Jeter & Chipper as active players whose first 2000 hits
come with the same team

Pack 3

Fernando Martinez SP

Pack 4

Hill Chrome

Pack 5

Brett Anderson insert
in mock drafts he has a little buzz for a break out
Borbon Update - nice photo of his swing

Pack 6

Jason Bay SP - very sad he is no longer a Sox
Andruw Jones Refractor Chrome
Randy Johnson highlight 300th Win
i got the Heritage version last week

Pack 7

Bud Norris Chrome - anyone else have the Cosby Show
in their head when Rudi says Buuudd? or is it just me?

Pack 8

Hill SP

Another fun blaster and once again I got more chrome than SPs - which I am okay with, since I like the shiny. This was the last of my Xmas presents, hope you have enjoyed my budget breaks. Has always, thanks for checking out This Week in Cardboarding.

2 comments:

NMCLax24 said...

You've had better blasters, but Heritage is always fun to open.

I'm oogling that Helton insert.

chris OK said...

I'll sit aside for you