Saturday, January 9, 2010

This Week in Cardboarding

Welcome to This Week in Cardboarding. Still stretching my way through Xmas presents to keep TWIC alive. This one was a blaster of 09 Topps Heritage High and it came with an extra pack so instead of the normal eight packs, I got nine. I feel lucky already and a little sorry if someone got shorted a pack in another blaster. Oh well, on to the ripping:

Pack1

Ray chrome :)

Pack 2

Street SP

Pack 3

Ichiro and Wolf Chrome

Pack 4

A McCutchen - the first I actually pulled - Me Happy :)
Blake Hawksworth Heritage and Topps Update in one pack
pretty neat
i wonder if anyone has gotten Beckham or McCutchen this way
if so - i'm super jealous

Pack 5

Coghlan SP
Ibanez great photo

Pack 6

Zimmerman Insert

Pack 7

Randy Johnson Insert

Pack 8

Trevor Black Chrome 35/60
Pack 9

Mazzaro Chrome

Well a very fun blaster from the start with the realization of an extra pack. Four Chrome and three SPs and two inserts made for a very enjoyable rip. Has always, thanks for checking out This Week in Cardboarding.

1 comment:

NMCLax24 said...

I pulled the McCuthen too. My best card from my blaster was an Elvis Andrus Black Chrome #d/60