Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Other World

I made my first trade in what seems like forever with The Other World.

He had the Beckham New Age Performer posted from a rack pack break. So naturally, I inquired if it was available and let him know I could help him with his 09 Heritage set for it. He agreed and he included a some extras, thanks. By the way, I really like the extras:

Three Ichiro cards
and
Three Red Sox cards
love the Target cards

He then included some really nice 80-90s of my All-Time Favs

I have a few but they are just so nostologically awesome
I had to show them all off
The Rickey Highlights and UD
are both new and are great action shots
The Biggio Stadium
is my fav
a catcher with wheels
He also included three 08 Heritage for my set :)

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

No comments: