Friday, June 25, 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA!!

READ ALL ABOUT IT

Some Life news happening at Budget Baseball Cardboarding and I am not just talking about my second blog. My wife and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy! We have been tentatively told its a girl, even though neither time they were certain, but the fact that two different ultra sound technicians have said the same gender, has us pretty sure we are having a girl. So I imagine things will be getting insane come late October, early November, but in a good way. We are both very excited, and since I made Mother's Day special for the Mrs., she decided to make this past Father's Day special for me. We went to see Toy Story 3, had dinner at Fuddruckers, (where we picked up two extra movie passes, on the cheap with their meal deal, mainly for the upcoming Twilight movie, the movie for her, the discount for me :) and last but not least, she also picked up some cardboard for me :) Part one is five packs of Topps Series Two, so without further ado:

Pack 1

A Ray :) a Red Sox :) and two Yankees :(
the Campanella Vintage Legend is nice
the Lineage is about nicknames, sweet
Baby Bull vs Kung-Fu Panda

Pack 2

BJ sporting a diving catch

Pack 3

Giants insert score

Pack 4

WOW! a three Rays pack, nice
and another Target Red back
and whats a rip without Mr. Leake
that's three in a row
Z-Man is original back

Pack 5

Franchise History, very Cool photo
not sure why Perez is included
on the back Bench is All-Time leader in HR and RBIs
Perez is no where to be found
but still its a very nice photo

Thanks for checking out my Extra edition

Part two I will be saving for next week's TWIC

8 comments:

Dennis said...

That is some truly wonderful news.
Congratulations to you & your wife!

Good stuff.

the sewingmachineguy said...

Good job.
The new header is sweet too.

CamHartman said...

Congratz, bro! And Fuddruckers is always the answer :)

SpastikMooss said...

Congratulations dude!

Orioles Magic said...

Congrats man, very cool news.

Mark Aubrey said...

Congrats to you and the Mrs. The timing of the delivery, will that affect your World Series watching habits?

chris OK said...

Thanks everybody, very kind words, much appreciated.

Mark, I sure hope not, but only time will tell :)

Contrary Guy said...

Congratulations!

Life as you know will change (in a good way)