Thursday, June 10, 2010

Parallel Cardboarding

Welcome to This Week in Cardboarding, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!! I'm soooooo excited. They just came in the mail today and they are beautiful.


What better card for me to have?
Longoria, check
BJ Upton, check
fun moment captured, check
great caption "Celeb"Rays"tion", check
AWESOMELY AMAZING!!!

and if that wasn't sweet enough, i put a bid in, so not expecting the result, but guess what i won :)

happy days, singing about happy day
:)
:)
:)

Never, i repeat NEVER thought i would be able to afford any Black parallel cards but I scored both for under ten dollars shipping include, the Combo was 8.50 total and the Longoria was 9.50 total, aaaaaaah, love that free shipping. I really like the photo for Longoria this year, I liked it in Opening Day, but with the up close crop topps did, i find myself enjoying it even more, well done Topps. Hopefully they go back to full body shot for Chrome to change it up a little bit or a new photo would be even better. Hope you enjoyed my musing, and please don't forget to enter in the contest below.

PS
small confession.....


i went over budget..


not on purpose..


its just, i didn't expect to win the Longoria Black Parallel or really this card because i only placed a $2.00 bid on it:

NO First Day logo on this beauty
:)

but I won it for $.99 with 2.50 for shipping, so i went a dollar fifty over budget but it was so worth it. Thanks for checking out This Week in Cardboarding.

No comments: