Friday, June 11, 2010

WINNER! WINNER!!

Thanks to everyone who entered, i really enjoyed your collecting history. I even got five more followers, bringing me to the big five zero, very odd because i don't believe any of them even participated. Oh well, and only BA Benny made a post on his blog, so i rewarded him with 5 extra entries, for being the only one who tried to spread the word.

So with out further ado, the Winner is:

BA BENNY!!!!!
please leave a comment which set you would like
Cam you will then get the other

Thanks again, to everyone who entered.

3 comments:

Collective Troll said...

Congrats to BA Benny! Great contest!

NMCLax24 said...

Ooops. I totally forgot to go and post on my blog. My apologies. Cool contest

BA Benny said...

Way Cool!!!! Thanks for a fun contest. I will go with the 1990 Fleer update set.