Friday, October 16, 2009

This Week in Cardboarding

Welcome to This Week in Cardboarding. This week I will be finishing off the 2008 Heritage hobby box. This week I will be on the far right side going top to bottom. Here is what I got:

Pack 17

Lincecum looks so young in this photo - like freshman in high school young
stetter, pedro, bailey, salty set need
and a fidel castro card, oh joy (sarcasm)

Pack 18

i really like the all star cards and it really goes with the phillies uni
teahan, aurilla, hamels, howard set need

Pack 19

crosby, krod, nats, combo set need

Pack 20

pat the bat, logan, alou, owens set help
arod new age performers

Pack 21

owings and matsui set need
nice pack with cain, pence and buchholz

Pack 22

capuano and valverde set help
what happen to capuano? he won 18 games two years ago (really helped me in fantasy)
now and then insert
and BJ's bro - who had his break out season at 22 years old, WOW! .300 26HR 20SB
just remember BJ at 23 had .300 24HR 22SB

Pack 23

miller and wilson set help
joba chrome
its so wrong if grienke doesn't win the cy young award

Pack 24

willingham, lopez, overbay set help

Over all I am happy with my hobby box. I wish the auto was of someone I could get behind on some aspect, but I got a good chunk of set help and had fun opening twenty four packs. Thanks again for checking out This Week in Cardboarding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mike baxes auto i'll take it off your hands!

chris OK said...

o bee kay bee

Heart Break Kid said...

I'll have another package for you real soon!

Collective Troll said...

Hey Chris, please send me your address... I have more than a few 2008 Heritage cards that you need... bacontowne at yahooo dot com.